FA: 4" Northfield 3 Jaw Precision Air Chuck for Hardinge HC Lathe

Nice, complete, pulled off a Hardinge HC chucker lathe. Easy install, nice = precision chuck, complete with all fittings, solenoid valves, and nice Herc= ules foot switch. Ready to install and go to work. Installs in a few minute= s an easy to remove. If you want a chuck for your HC to handle larger work,= then this precision chuck maybe for you. Starting it out at $1 No Reserve = and free UPS Ground Shipping in Continental US. Ebay item #120937892314

marty.escarcega

Marty. Been a while since I saw you post here. Glad to see you back.

[ ... ]

Looks nice -- pity that I don't have the machine to use it.

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

I will put a bid on it

Reply to
Ignoramus1731

Not very useful for a home shop unless you buy and bore out a new set of soft jaws pretty much every time you use the lathe.

Reply to
PrecisionmachinisT

Hey Marty,

I'd love to have that, but maybe I'll try for a Hardinge lathe FIRST!!!

Nice to see you here !! Come by more often.

Brian Laws>Nice, complete, pulled off a Hardinge HC chucker lathe. Easy install, nice

precision chuck, complete with all fittings, solenoid valves, and nice Hercules foot switch. Ready to install and go to work. Installs in a few minutes an easy to remove. If you want a chuck for your HC to handle larger work, then this precision chuck maybe for you. Starting it out at $1 No Reserve and free UPS Ground Shipping in Continental US.

Reply to
Brian Lawson

i had one, but sold with the machine.

Reply to
Ignoramus28895

Brian, how often do you kiss adults named Marty? Should your mother and I worry about your abnormal attractions and expressions?

.

I'd love to have that, but maybe I'll try for a Hardinge lathe FIRST!!!

Nice to see you here !! Come by more often.

Brian Laws

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Wish you would not heap kisses on me, Brian. I hate it when guys try to kiss me.

.

Marty and I have been aquainted for quite a while, but all the love is long-distance. Marty followed RCM maybe 10 or 12 years back, but doesn't drop in much since then. He does NOT like to be antoagonistic, and I think he may also have a phobia about US political BS comments hahahaha.

He is a super honest guy to deal with, just in case you did have an interest in what he is selling.

Take care.

Brian Lawson. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Step easy, dude. Both of these guys (Brian and Marty) are top of the heap.

**Get your laughs elsewhere.** I don't like seeing either of them abused, not even in jest, for they have earned far better.

Harold

Reply to
Harold & Susan Vordos

Who is abusing them? It's common knowledge that to end a letter with a bunch of X's is kisses, O's are hugs, and a list of XO's are kisses, and hugs. That's been common knowledge about as long as I've been alive, and some generations before that.

.

Step easy, dude. Both of these guys (Brian and Marty) are top of the heap.

**Get your laughs elsewhere.** I don't like seeing either of them abused, not even in jest, for they have earned far better.

Harold

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Reply to
Ignoramus6950

As I said, "**Get your laughs elsewhere.** " Show respect for these two guys. Each has earned it.

Harold

Reply to
Harold & Susan Vordos

Hope retirement is treating you well! Marty

Reply to
Marty Escarcega

e precision chuck, complete with all fittings, solenoid valves, and nice He= rcules foot switch. Ready to install and go to work. Installs in a few minu= tes an easy to remove. If you want a chuck for your HC to handle larger wor= k, then this precision chuck maybe for you. Starting it out at $1 No Reserv= e and free UPS Ground Shipping in Continental US.

I had several email inquiries about the model number of the Northfield precision chuck, so I called Northfield this morning and gave them the serial number. It is a model number 450 and opens to .100" Backplate can be changed to fit another lathe no problem. Marty

Reply to
Marty Escarcega

e:

564
Reply to
Marty Escarcega

True, but if you have a run of the same parts (we are finding work to support our hobby aren't we? :-) then it would be handy. Marty

Reply to
Marty Escarcega

:

I think I may know of one Gunner. I will check for you. For you or a customer? Marty

Reply to
Marty Escarcega

Reply to
Marty Escarcega

snipped-for-privacy@newsreading01.news.tds.net...

Chris, you could use a couple XOXO :-)

Reply to
Marty Escarcega

Hard to consider it a hobby when you've been making a living doing it for some ~35 years

Reply to
PrecisionmachinisT