fa and fs - kennametal lathe tooling

I got a bunch of lathe tooling today, some of it is way to big for my lathe, for example, I got three of these:

all of which look new to me (1 inch shank turning tools) - and some a nice pile of other tools with 1 inch shanks - these are some of the nicest though - I've listed on on ebay (that's the link above), but if you think you can use these, I'd be happy to take an offer on the other two (or even all 3) - for example, two of these for $35 including shipping seems like a real deal if you can use them.

If other tooling of this size might be useful, drop me a note and I'll try and describe what I have - and yes, I'll consider trades too

Reply to
William Noble