FA: Speed /Feed Machining Calculators

We are now offering our popular Speed/Feed calculators ON SALE for $8 (shipped). These are high quality spash-proof calculators that can save you valuable time in selecting your machining parameters. Many satisfied customers.

To see and learn more about these handy little calculators, please visit our eBay auctions at:

Thanks, B&D Surplus

eBay name: BD-Surplus

***** LOOK LOOK LOOK *****

Some in this group have criticized these calculators in the past saying they are cheap, made of cardboard or paper, etc. To help put an end to these remarks, we are offering FREE FREE FREE one calculator to the FIRST 25 who email us at: bdsurplus[at]gmail[dot]com. There is NO POSTAGE due - absollutely free. We hope you will see for yourself that these calculators are high quality, splash proof plastic (no paper or cardboard) and are a very useful and time-saving tool for any machinist. Let's put an end to the negative comments once and for all. Thank you!

***** LOOK LOOK LOOK *****
Reply to
B&D Surplus