Followup: Looking for a Bridgeport (or Enco or other clone) Repair Guide - Parts Manual

Still need the manual if anyone can help me out with a PDF or a link...no one??? As for the debate on the need for a powerfeed, I can not get as good a final finish on a part using manual feed as I can with the power feed, so that's why I prefer to have one--especially when flycutting. And the power feed for the knee is really convenient. On the cross-slide, I could care less really. As for the eBay Chinese units, I have seen the Shars and similar units and that's probably the direction i will go. As for the quality of the Servo brand units, it is exceptional (but pricey) so I have to strongly disagree "they are all crap". Mine, yes. The Servo's, absolututely good quality. I just can't afford them. Scott

Reply to
root