Form tap or cut tap 1/2-13 in 12L14?

Page 2 of 2
Existential Angst wrote:

I'm curious if anyone has encountered a drawing where the use of a form tap is mandated because of the increased thread strength?
Best, Steve
--

Regards,
Steve Saling

That would be because I goofed....a little transpositional error....
....SHOULD have read 2100 vs. 2600
opps....sorry about that
I'll go hit myself with a wet noodle now.
Mike
snipped-for-privacy@iname.com wrote:

That is the b*tch of usenet, no way to edit now. In the civilized days we could fix our mistakes. to some degree.
On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 18:06:46 -0400, Wes

Civilized days, as in "300baud BBS" days, Wes?
-- Exercise ferments the humors, casts them into their proper channels, throws off redundancies, and helps nature in those secret distributions, without which the body cannot subsist in its vigor, nor the soul act with cheerfulness. -- Joseph Addison, The Spectator, July 12, 1711

Even 1200 baud.

Why are you making it hard? You are cutting the butter of steels. Nice stuff, easy to machine. I have a small pile of bar ends that never cease to make me feel like I have a clue when turning the stuff. :)

Related Threads