FS: 4/0 Copper Cable / Wire

Hello to the group,

I have 140 feet plus of 4/0 insulated copper cable left over from a spool that I bought new.

I'm located in North Texas, 60 miles north of the DFW Metromess.

The stamping on the wire / cable reads:

"E51563 (UL) 600 VOLTS AWG 4/0 CU TYPE MTW OR THWN-2 OR THHN OR GASOLINE AND OIL RESISTANT II FOR CT USE SUNLIGHT RESISTANT

4 /26/03"

If someone from the group here can use it, I'll take $125. for it, with or without the large wooden spool (42x26x14) that its currently on.

I will deliver free to the DFW metroplex, and I will drop off at a Dallas area truck freight company for no charge. All shipping arrangements to be handled by buyer.

The wire / cable weighs a little over 100 lbs, and the wooden spool weighs 131 lbs, so for truck freight purposes, about 250 lbs shipping wieght with the spool. (By the way, the metal recyclers here are paying $1.25 a pound for clean #1 copper, if nobody here needs it, then that is where it is headed).

Please respond via email for pictures, questions, etc.

Thanks, Jess

Reply to
Jess