FS 6"x18" Craftsman/Atlas Lathe in CT

For sale:6x18 atlas lathe. Has new tooling 3jaw,4jaw,live and dead centers,drill chuck, Has original tool holders,complete(to the best of my knowledge) change gears. I restored this lathe several years ago and the lathe looks very nice,minimal wear, It is mounted on a very rugged metal base/motor mount(table top type with leveling feet) and has a new capacitor start motor and belts. I have a 13" clk and a Sherline, so I don't use this any more(plus I need the bench space) $800 In central CT(I have receipts for about $400 in tooling from MSC,the 4 jaw is NIB, and the motor cost over $100) If interested reply to post and follow up with an email to snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com-my posts take about 6-7 hours to show up so email is more efficient :)

Reply to
keith