fs: anyone need a couple of 440V VFDs (1 HP)

through a rather odd e-bay experience, I've ended up with a couple of allen bradley VFDs - 440V ones that I have no anticipated use for - they are from the PowerFlex series, Catalog 22A-D2P3N104, series A. Input 3 phase 48-63 hz, 342 to 528V 3.2 amps, output 3 phase 0-240 hz, 0-460V, 2.3 amp contunuous, 3.45 60 sec peak.

if anyone wants them, $55 for both, total including postage, or $40 for one, including postage.

if you have 440, or if you can find a transformer to 220 to 440, these would be great for running a bridgeport or other small machine.

note, one of them is mssing the plastic cover that goes over the terminal strips, the other is complete. I should be able to figure some way of powering them up, if someone contacts me and seriously wants to buy them, so you know that then at least seem alive - I can't produce enough 440 to actually drive a motor with them with the small transformer I have sitting here, and I can't produce 3 phase 440 either.

to contact me, go to my web site, below and find my email address

Reply to
Bill Noble