FS: Harbor Freight 7" x 10" PRECISION MINI LATHE

I have for sale the Harbor Freight 7" x 10" PRECISION MINI LATHE . Purchased at Harbor Freight in Orlando FL. The lathe is new in the crate, the only the lid was opened to look inside. With most (all) of my available time in woodworking I will not be using it.

We are on the east coast of Florida near Titusville and willing to drive to say Orlando or North or South a bit from my location.

Will consider trades for hardwood lumber, woodturning tools, or a horizontal belt sander (floor model in about any condition)!

Item sells for $369.00 at Harbor Freight. Lets make a deal! hehe.

Sincerely, Rich

Reply to
Rich

just bring it back to the store and tell them you dont want it.... i am sure they will take it back.... or did you keep it for more than 30 days????

Reply to
jim

I've had it in my garage all summer.

Sincerely, Rich

Reply to
Rich

Uncrate that sucker and fire it up, and make some metal chips. Its adictive, and may just replace woodchips and sawdust ;-) I can think of a few items the lathe would be handy in a woodworking shop especially if you make any homemade tools etc. It could proove usefull.

Visit my website:

expressed are those of my wifes, I had no input whatsoever. Remove "nospam" from email addy.

Reply to
Roy

--Somehow it seems odd to hear "Harbor Freight" and "precision" in the same sentence. Heh.

Reply to
steamer

Reply to
David Billington