FS hydraulic milling head

I would like to sell this hydraulic milling head. This came from a lot that I received form a screw cutting company. Not sure if it was ever used, it looks like it spent most if not all its life on a shelf. This is most likely a custom built unit for some special process. It weights about 60 pounds. The 1 collet I have is marked S-J-1 751g0312 5/16. The head does have a down feed dial that seems to have no play. Let me know what you think.

Wayne