FS -- Lincoln Idealarc AC/DC 250 TIG welder

$800 cash on pickup price in Lisle, IL.

Does TIG and stick and can do aluminum due to AC capability.

Bernard cooler is included, pedal also, likely torch.

Ignoramus13081

I'll give you $80 for it if you deliver to Southern Illinois!

:-)

RogerN

Reply to
RogerN

maybe exchange it for a coupla guns?

Ignoramus13081

Iggy,

How much would freight be (roughly) to South Carolina? What does it weigh? I've been looking for a decent TIG unit for a while now, and this looks like it will work for me.

You can email me directly jgandalf99*mindspring*com (remove numerals&stars and add the obvious)

Joe

Reply to
Joe

posted and emailed

My wild guess is that freight will be $250 to $300 from my house to terminal (more if you want liftgate delivery).

I think that it weighs 585 lbs plus cooler plus pallet plus various attachments like pedal and torch -- so figure 700 lbs.

If that interests you, I will get a better quote with zips, etc. Actual quote may be completely different from my wild guess.

Ignoramus30145

I already have a 900 pound TIG welder with a water cooled torch, yours doesn't sound very portable either :-)

RogerN

Reply to
RogerN

In my ebay career, I have learned that everything is portable.

Anyhow, all other welders that I advertised, are sold. This one, I will pick up tomorrow in the morning.

Ignoramus30145