FS: More Machinery Manuals

for sale: typically I like to scan and sell .pdf's via email; sometimes I do sell off original manuals, ASK!

1)Vector Machining Center Programming & Operation manual

2)Wickman Machine Tool 2 5/8" Six Spindle Bar Automatic Machine & Attachments Operator's Handbook

3)Yaskawa Vari-Speed 606PC3 Yaskawa Inverter Instruction Manual (2 manual set)

4)Ikegai Instruction Book containing: A)Programming Manual FANUC System 18T B)Sample Programs Common to 18T C)TC25 N;umerically Controlled Lathes w/ Dodecagon Turret Toolpost, Tooling Manual D)Instruction Manual for TC25 Numerically Controlled Lathes E)Illustrated Operation Manual for 18TA 16TA F)TC25 Parts List G)TC15/25 TU15/26/30 ANC30 FANUC F-18/16TA Ladder Diagram Manual

please EMAIL replies (I do not always get back to the group for awhile), TIA! barry carson city, nv nevadabarry.com (not up to date!)

Reply to
bdtuttleman