FS/Swap/Trade Drafting machines

Ive been going through my shit and Ive got about 6 sets of drafting machines I need to clear out.

Like these:

Ive got Bruning, Vemco and some nice Japanese Mutohs. Short ones, one LONG one and the rest are mixed. Everything is in good shape and working fine. Some of them have the magnifying glass on the degree wheel. High dollar machines in their day.

Anyone want one? $20 swap/trade/sell plus shipping in a cardboard box.

I dont have scales for most of them..you will have to pick them up elsewhere...ebay has em. I do have a couple sets..first come first served. Ill toss in a set of scales for no extra charge until I run out of them.

Id swap a couple 3 or so of them for a K&E drafting machine. My electic Mayline board is 5' x 4' so as long as it was close....shrug. Hell..Id swap all of them for a K&E in good shape to fit my board. K&E or Nuolt is fine.

This style..

Gunner

One bleeding-heart type asked me in a recent interview if I did not agree that "violence begets violence." I told him that it is my earnest endeavor to see that it does. I would like very much to ensure

- and in some cases I have - that any man who offers violence to his fellow citizen begets a whole lot more in return than he can enjoy.

- Jeff Cooper

Reply to
Gunner

I got rid of all that stuff a decade back at least. But I occasionally have use for a planimeter. Got one?

Reply to
Richard

Nope...not a single one. Sold mine a decade ago as well.

Gunner

One bleeding-heart type asked me in a recent interview if I did not agree that "violence begets violence." I told him that it is my earnest endeavor to see that it does. I would like very much to ensure

- and in some cases I have - that any man who offers violence to his fellow citizen begets a whole lot more in return than he can enjoy.

- Jeff Cooper

Reply to
Gunner

Ive got Bruning, Vemco and some nice Japanese Mutohs. Short ones, one

Id swap a couple 3 or so of them for a K&E drafting machine. My

Gunner

If you are still looking...I have got a K & E Auto Flow Mark II in excellent condition, just had it refurbished.

Reply to
dylan