FS: Two Brown & Sharpe Tech Books: Milling and Automatic Screw Machines

Just picked up these two books:

1)Practical Treatise on Milling & Milling Machines by Brown & Sharpe; this is the 380+ page 1941 edition softbound book; cover shows some very light w ear, strong binding w/ very clean insides; great old photos! owner did sig n his name in pencil on the cover, I think it can be erased w/ some care $ 30 + shipping

2)Construction & Use of Automatic Screw Machines by Brown & Sharpe; 330+ pa ge

1942 edition softbound book (brother to the above); cover shows some very l ight wear, binding strong; insides very clean, previous owner signed his na me in pencil on the cover (removable w/ care). comes with 8 page supplemen t: Supplement to Construction & Use of Automatic Screw Machines Covering No . 2G Automatic Screw Machine (High Speed) & No. 2G Automatic Cutting-Off Ma chine (High Speed): excellent condition. $40 + shipping

please email replies, TIA! photos available upon request barry carson city, nv nevadabarry.com

Reply to
bdtuttleman

the milling book has been sold, TIA! tnx to the group!

the screw machine book has been reduced to $30.00

barry carson city, nv

Reply to
bdtuttleman