How much bubble wrap do you need to survive jumping out of the 6th floor of a building?

How much bubble wrap do you need to survive jumping out of the 6th floor of a building? Let me randomly say this is a height of 20 meters.

Where would you start with a question like this? Well, first, we need some bubble wrap. What properties can I even measure from bubble wrap?

Engineering - with a purpose!

Reply to
Richard

Wear hearing protectors.

-- Boris

Reply to
Boris Mohar

With some questionable assumptions and a ludicrous result.

Reply to
ATP

I wish that back on Dec 6, 2010 that I had a few wraps of bubble wrap between me and the shoulder belt. 6 weeks in fear of coughing was too damn long.

Wes

Wes

More important! How much bubble wrap can you let a bad boss use, when he's pushed out of a window six floors up? ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell