How to sell a welder?

I have a Miller Synchrowave gathering dust in my shop. What's the best way to turn it into money?

Only used a few times, on Sundays when I shoulda been in church.

Reply to
Ted Bennett

BTW you should post this over in

sci.engr.joining.welding

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

OK, I see by your sig you are in Portland, OR, so shipping to St. Louis would be expensive. What model is it? What accessories (torch, cooler, gas valves, etc.?)

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson