I am trying to replace my blown H60 Tecumseh 6 hp engine with an H70 7 hp engine

On a group Bilt horse tiller but the H70 has a 1 inch diameter shafts and the

*H60 has a 3/4 in shafts and the original drive pulley won't fit anyone ever tried doing this?
Reply to
Mieguy

Have you searched local small engine repair shops for a 1" pulley the same OD? If they don't have one, they can probably order one for you. Also try places like Tractor Supply, Grainger, McMasters.

Larry Jaques

Yeah, and his polytech probably has a shaper. Groovy!

Reply to
Larry Jaques