I need a copy of a Jet Lathe 1236P threading chart

I need a copy of a Jet Lathe 1236P, 12 X 36 threading chart. (Also maybe called a conversion chart, I forget exactly how he said it). If anyone could please let me know where I could get one or if someone has one they could copy and e-mail me? It's for a friend who doesn't have internet access. Thanks in advance, John

Reply to
bbsailinks

I posted a request on the 12x36 lathe forum (Yahoo) to see if anyone has a copy. I asked that they either send it to me directly (I'll forward it), or send it to you directly at your e-mail address.

Dave Young

snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

Reply to
Dave Young