ISO Schematic for a control board for a HF33684

Hi all...

I recently picked up a 7x10 mini lathe (HF's 33684) that needs a control board. HF wants $61 for a replacement, but armed with a schematic, I may be able to troubleshoot and repair this one. There's no visual clues to the problem (burned compunents, bad solder joints, etc.) and quite a bit of SMD technology that's beyond my capabilities, but I'd like to give it a try anyways! If you have such a schematic and are willing to share it, please let me know here, or e-mail me at mister.bill(at)starband.net I already have the wiring diagram that is in the manual, but the board is represented by a white rectangle. I need the schematic of the board itself!

Many thanks!

Reply to
mb

Take a look over on the 7x groups over at groups.yahoo.com. There's been several iterations of the controller, some schematics have been traced out and are available on their archives. It's usually the power MOSFETs that pop, these are easily and cheaply replaced. Another source for 7x related items is

These guys have all the parts available for the mini-lathe and mini-mill.

Stan

Reply to
stans4

Reply to
JR North

Reply to
JR North

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 20:25:00 -0700, JR North

Whats it called? I mean the file in the dropbox? I've looked back to

2002 for 2HP, treadmill, schematic, motor, control, and circuit. And was unable to find anything about the 2HP treadmill board. Eric

Reply to
Eric R Snow

Reply to
Eric R Snow

I started to say it was a lot longer than 3 years ago when I still had the time to trace a board like that.

Reply to
Wayne Cook