isolating copper tube from steel frame

I'm building a decorative piece for a guy, basically a steel tube rectangle with holes drilled in it so copper tubing can pass through. I'm wondering about preventing galvanic corrosion. In particular, I'm wondering if anyone makes slip flanges of plastic that are designed to shield 5/8" OD copper tubing from touching steel studs. It seems likely due to all the copper they run and all the steel stud framing they do nowadays. Anyone know?

GWE

Reply to
Grant Erwin

This might be of help... >

syoung

There's this sort of thing...

?seccode=450 But unless the piece is exposed to hard water or some other electrolyte, galvanic corrosion won't be a problem.

Ned Simmons

Reply to
Ned Simmons