lathe for sale

lo9cated in il, 18" swing

Reply to
Ignoramus29072

you stole that one.

Reply to
Karl Townsend

Thanks. I kind of hoped that you would notice. For my own shop, I already have a "like new" -- believe it or not -- Monarch AA. No wear on that one whatsoever.

So, the above mentioned lathe, I would sell.

Ignoramus18857

Do you have any good benchtop lathes for sale? Maybe 24 to 36 inch bed?

MikeB

Reply to
BQ340

I have three Hardinge turret lathes from the same auction

Ignoramus18857

I thought that Toolmex was Polish?

Ignoramus25965

thought so

It says Hardinge though

I sold a cataract turret recently and still have a cataract bed, they are very much smaller than on this lathe.

Do you have a picture of how they should look?

I love that old shit myself.

My heart aches the most, though, for jig borers. I just bought a Moore jig borer for $100.

For some reason they mounted it upside down bolted to a ceiling:

Finding a buyer for it will be very difficult.

Three weeks ago I bought a P&W no. 2A jig borer for $50:

Already stripped that one out for parts

Ignoramus25965

Toolmex is an importer, not a manufacturer. But I believe most of what they handle is eastern European. I'm currently working on tooling for a Toolmex lathe that a customer has on order. Pretty sure this is it:

Ned Simmons

Maybe even made in Belarus, I know that they have a strong machine building factory there.

I am surprised, though, that the above model only weight 13,000 lbs.

Ignoramus25965

I think that I udnerstand. I do not have one at the moment, but I will look.

Ignoramus25965

I would really love to have my first lathe that I used in high school, a Russian 16k20. It was a very massive lathe for its size.

Ignoramus25965

Yeah, I noticed that, too.

Reply to
Ned Simmons