lathe powr-kraft model trt-2020

I have this lathe it 12"x 36". Model TRT-2020. I want to make sure if I have the accessories and parts for it to operate. I do not have a manual. It was sold by wards. Not sure if it was manufactured by rockwell or? I purchased it to give away to relative, so I want it complete. It has four different places to put the belt on motor and machine. Seems to run smooth but it has been setting for a while. Would not mind knowing age, it I can get a copy of manual.

Reply to
paul

I did search on the model number and found several places with information. Suggest you do the same as I have no experience with that lathe.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

I believe that Wards once sold the Logan lathes. Scott Logan used to be on this newsgroup, and stocked a lot of things for the lathes, including manuals, long after the machines were discontinued.

Do a web search for "Logan Actuator Company".

Good Luck, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

The TRT-2020 is a wood lathe, it was manufactured by Magna Engineering, not Logan.

Paul K. Dickman

Reply to
Paul K. Dickman

I have not found anything. When I try to look it up at the sites it does not have this model. I need a copy of the owners manual if possible.

Reply to
paul

This is a wood lathe , originally mfd by Magna Engineering Corp. for M/W . I got this info from a link on the

website .

Reply to
Terry Coombs