Looking for miniature hex head bolts/cap screws

I'm looking for a source for stainless steel hex head bolts or cap screws in sizes down around 00-90 or M1 (1 mm). Small Parts stops at

0-80. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks for your help!

George

Reply to
George Woodzell

You might try Micro Fasteners

Errol Groff

Reply to
Errol Groff

I agree. I have used them a lot and find them easy to deal with. Good prices and fast delivery.

Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minnesota

I'll try to remember that. McMaster-Carr

is another good source, though I have (fair or not) never considered them a bargain outlet.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Schwab

J.I. Morris is a good source for miniature screws, down to 0000-160. Not sure if they have hex head, but they are worth a try.

John Martin

Reply to
John Martin

Thanks! I checked the Micro Fasteners web site; unfortunately, they don't have the bolts in sizes smaller than 0-80, but their prices for the sizes they do have are far better than other suppliers I've checked.

George

Reply to
George Woodzell

WOW, small stuff.