LOVE my blue box

Regulars here may remember my Lincoln Idealarc 300 stick TIG laid over and died about June 1. I've had it on Craig's list for two months now. A guy showed up Sunday and HAD to have that old welder. I was about to take it to the scrap guy.

I got a great deal on a miller Syncrowave 350 at an auction a month ago. After a bit of a learning curve, this is one GREAT welder. My welding skills have made a massive step change for the better.

I mention it now cause I did some welding today that would not have been possible with the old welder.

Turns out to have been a good thing for my old welder to have died. never would have got another otherwise.

Should have known. I had a sears/century MIG, hated that thing. traded it in for a Miller 252 and thought I'd died and went to heaven.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

I'd never be able to justify one unless I won the lottery here, but that's my ultimate welder. Congrats on the score!

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson