Making a perfect snow shovel

Don't know if you really have your mind set on making a shovel, unles you just like using one. For many years I have used a scoop to pus snow around, instead of lifting it. A friend tipped me off to th SnoWonder, and it still saves my back, every time I use it. I actually, enjoy using it, and can easily clear my whole drivewa before my neighbor is halfway done with his, using a snow blower.

The only problem with the SnoWonder is that it doesn't have an engine

so doesn't make any noise when you use it.

Suggest you look into getting one. You won't regret it

gadgetguy

Looks very interesting. I am not sure how well it would do in wet or heavy snow. It may be useful along with a traditional snow shovel for different kinds of snow shoveling jobs. I already bought stainless steel sheets, for not too much money, we'll see how it goes.

Ignoramus8325

local metal shops make something really similar out of steel. Weigh about 40 pounds, but who cards. polish them up, PAM or wd40, and they are pretty amazing.

Reply to
Doug