Meco Miget Regulator Settings Needed

...I just received a Meco Miget torch and several tips from TM Technologies. The instruction manual leaves something to be desired. The TM instructions for setting the regulators seems too approximate

've been using a Smith Little Torch for making some metal sculptures and the manual supplied has a chart with appropriate regulator pressures for each tip size. I've DAGS and have come up with several other users that use similiar techniques too the tinman instructions...one mentions that you set the regulators by flame sight and sound and don't have to even see the gauges. Comparing the regulators setting for each tip opening on the Little Torch with the tip openings of the various Meco tips should lead to the approximate settings.... and that's where I'll start. I use both oxy/propane and oxy/acet. TIA Larry

Reply to
Lawrence L'Hote

Technologies.

instructions