Minneapolis Craigslist: South Bend metal lathe 15X48 - $600

This isn't mine, and I don't know who's selling it. Hope it finds a good home, though.
Pete
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/tls/154384942.html
Old pre 1920 South Bend metal turning lathe in good shape. Was a flat belt drive from a line shaft but was converted to a motor drive. Runs good and well tooled. This was taken apart to be moved out of a basement. Delivery is possable, also assembly. Please don't ask for pictures as is is still apart. If you want to see what it would look like to http://www.lathes.co.uk/southbend/page2.html the top picutre is on the one.
* this is in or around oakdale
I saw that one, $600 for a basket case sounded pretty spendy.