need a motor wiring diagram

I have this motor, Dayton 5k411t 1/3hp and a new matching switch and the motor is also new, got them real cheap. I believe it has reversing capability but I am inexperienced. Anyone know where I can find a comprehensible wiring diagram for it (one for ADHD idiots would be best, LOL) on the 'net somewhere?

Thanks much for any help,

Alex

Reply to
AAvK

Our own Grant Irwin made this available:

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Usually the diagram will be on a paper label thats glued inside the peckerhead lid.........

But this link :

looks like it might be of some help also if your also wanting to wire in a reversing switch:

Reply to
PrecisionMachinisT