Need Help and Info on "New Hermes" Super Engravograph Engraving Machine

I have recently acquired such a machine from my friend for almost nothing. It is a floor-standing model (on stands), complete with Calligragraph Attachment, Cones for engraving circular objects, copy jigs, and Letters. The only problem is that the manual was lost. I intend to take it apart and give it the proper lubrication treatment (and restoration). Does anyone have any experience in operating this beauty or can offer any help (like copy of documentation)? Thanks. Tony

only

the

experience in

You might try :

http://www.newhermes.com /

There are also a bunch of manuals available on ebay.

Best Regards Tom.

On 03 Dec 2004 08:13:29 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (AZOTIC) wrote:

Thank you Tom, I have tried that before posting the original ask-for-help. My problem was that my Model number does not match any of those manuals listed on the eBay. The pictures on newhermes.com or ishor.com do not exactly match mine either. Mine also has a Richardson Calligragraph Attachment, which I cannot figure out how to use. Tony