Need Help and Info on "New Hermes" Super Engravograph Engraving Machine

Threaded View
I have recently acquired such a machine from my friend for almost nothing.  It
is a floor-standing model (on stands), complete with Calligragraph Attachment,
Cones for engraving circular objects, copy jigs, and Letters.  The only problem
is that the manual was lost.  I intend to take it apart and give it the proper
lubrication treatment (and restoration).  Does anyone have any experience in
operating this beauty or can offer any help (like copy of documentation)?
Thanks.
Tony

Re: Need Help and Info on "New Hermes" Super Engravograph Engraving Machine
only
the
experience in

You might try :

http://www.newhermes.com /

There are also a bunch of manuals available on ebay.

Best Regards
Tom.

Re: Need Help and Info on "New Hermes" Super Engravograph Engraving Machine

Thank you Tom,
  I have tried that before posting the original ask-for-help.  My problem was
that my Model number does not match any of those manuals listed on the eBay.
The pictures on newhermes.com or ishor.com do not exactly match mine either.
Mine also has a Richardson Calligragraph Attachment, which I cannot figure out
how to use.
  Tony

Site Timeline