NoCal craigslist $300 Quincy QR-25(?)

I wish I NEEDED it! Swap in a 5HP 1PH, and away ya' go!

Reply to
Jeff

Looks good and the price is decent, assuming the head works well and does not need a rebuild.

I sold a QR-25 compressor like this recently (Pump model 325). It sold for $660 and the buyer took only the pump and left the rest with me (his choice). Then I sold the tank for $70 and the motor with base and pulley for $42. The pump looked much cleaner, however.

The motor looks newer than the pump?

Ignoramus25441