old fork lift manuals

Hi everyone,
Just picked up a old Clark Clipper forklift, I had originally purchased a old Lewis Shepard Lift, but the guy sold it from under me while I attempted to make pick up plans. I had even given the guy a deposit (which he has not
returned yet). Anyway, got this Clipper, is old, really rough around hte edges, but seems to work.
Does anyone have a copy of the manual for this machine? I seem to remember at some point someone from here had a CD they sold that had old forklift manuals. I am interested in anything that will help me figure out how to use this new toy. I have zero experiance with forklifts, never drove one or used one, I just know I needed one, didn't have the money to buy a nice one so bought htis old one. If someone could scan/photocopy/ sell me a manual it would be most appreciated.
Thanks

http://www.plansandprojects.com/CD-9%20Forklift.htm
Ron Thompson On the Beautiful Florida Space Coast, right beside the Kennedy Space Center, USA
http://www.plansandprojects.com
The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools. --Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)
there are copies of manuals for almost everything on this planet on ebay