old fork lift manuals

Threaded View
Hi everyone,

Just picked up a old Clark Clipper forklift, I had originally purchased a
old Lewis Shepard Lift, but the guy sold it from under me while I attempted
to make pick up plans. I had even given the guy a deposit (which he has not
returned yet). Anyway, got this Clipper, is old, really rough around hte
edges, but seems to work.

Does anyone have a copy of the manual for this machine? I seem to remember
at some point someone from here had a CD they sold that had old forklift
manuals. I am interested in anything that will help me figure out how to use
this new toy. I have zero experiance with forklifts, never drove one or used
one, I just know I needed one, didn't have the money to buy a nice one so
bought htis old one. If someone could scan/photocopy/ sell me a manual it
would be most appreciated.

Re: old fork lift manuals

Ron Thompson

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is
to fill the world with fools.
--Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)

Re: old fork lift manuals
there are copies of manuals for almost  everything on this planet on ebay

Site Timeline