OT: another big boy toy for sale

Primo 1993 Honda Helix for sale. Age and health/balance problems prevent me from continuing to enjoy. c. 10K miles. Full dresser. Never down. 2nd owner. Covered and garage stored for 2+ years. Running perfect when I parked it. WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT GO TO A GOOD HOME BEFORE ANOTHER WINTER.

If you are not familiar with the Helix, it looks like a

NADA price guidelines [I consider this to be Excellent+ with extras]

I will post hi-res jpg or gif of any particular view or feature on request.

Bought in 1997 for on-campus transportation while working on my doctorate, kept it for commuting to local college where I was instructor/administrator in Texas panhandle. Currently registered and insured in Kansas [far SE corner].

  • Metallic Red

passenger back rest and top rack.

  • X-Large white/black CHIPS style shortie helmet w/clear & tinted shields
  • Rider solo back rest
  • Fiam air horns

  • OEM Pioneer stereo radio

  • LED license frame w/ brake light
  • New front disk pads installed
  • odds and ends like throttle lever clip
  • Have used Mobil 1 synthetic since I owned
  • Includes Honda shop manual, most service receipts and add-on instructions

  • tires good for another 1-2 k miles and would pass inspection, but are about at limit. Have new Parellis to mount.

  • Major maintenance, including drive belt replacement, is time due. Safest to trailer rather than drive. [We have local U-Haul franchise for one-way trailer rental.]
  • Most likely needs new battery
  • Most likely fuel is stale and system will need to be flushed.

I have made several long solo trips with comfort, and was able to stay up with the traffic on the Interstates with no problems. Attended Helix Fest in Eureka Springs, AK several times from Stillwater OK.

Best way to contact me is email snipped-for-privacy@mcduffee-associates.us You can phone me at

+1.620.251.5018, but I am as deaf as a post. Also have anonymous call blocking on.
Reply to
F. George McDuffee