OT: safe woodworking

This looks (and sounds) real safe:

Cydrome Leader

Notice he comments on the heat coming off of the bearing. I'm surprised there's any bearing left.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Well, it may not be that much harder on bearings. They're designed for the loads. I guess he'll see. That's a quick way to make table legs, though. From firewood. Go figure!

Reply to
Larry Jaques

The speed is impressive. He has another video where instead of using a router he has a chop saw blade mounted on an angle grinder, with some sort of pattern follower.

He needs a chainsaw attachment next.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader