Outdoor tabletop

If I lived closer to you I'd just come to your place to party outside, make some sangria, I'll bring the steaks!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Did they get his silverware?

Reply to
Tom Gardner

What silverware? They were driving from Gainesville, to South Florida to do some fishing. I don't live very far from I-75, so they stopped by to say hello.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I'd nix the Sangria (recovering alcoholic here, y'know) but welcome you and your steaks. If you lived closer.

Reply to
Larry Jaques