Paint for a Wilton Vise

I have a Wilton vise that I'd like to repaint. The origional finish, I'll call it a "hammertone" sort of a blue color but with glossy, bumpy, varigated light and dark blue coating.

There is no Wilton web site that have found that can shed some information. They just link to distributors.

I would imagine that the origional was powdercoated, but that is just a guess.

Any suggestions where I can find a paint to match the origional?

Bob

Reply to
bob_1fs

The Wilton website is this: