Parts info for older chinese round column milling machine?

A friend was just given an older round column milling machine of the type currently sold by Harbor Freight and others. It has no identifying marks on it. the "nameplate" only gives a serial number and the belt change data. It is similar to the current Harbor Frieght 33686. But that machine's table is slightly larger (about 9 X 24+ vs 9 X 24- inches) and has 12 speeds instead of my friend's 9. My friend's machine has a belt cover that latches in place whereas the 33686 has a cover which hinges. The newer machine also has the downfeed scale centered in front of the quill vs my friend's machine which has it to the left of the quill. I downloaded the manual from HF and it will probably help in ordering some minor parts like the Y and Z knobs. But, I was wondering if anybody out there has an older HF or Grizzly mill like this so I could reference that sku for getting a manual.

This machine would be at least pre-1996 and maybe 10 or 20 years older than that.

Pete Stanaitis

Reply to
spaco