Portable Transformer MIG Welders Are On The Way Out

The Chinese keep getting better with their inverters welders. This MIG/Arc welder isn't available yet:

jon_banquer

Now at 7 views.

Reply to
jon_banquer

Arc welder isn't available yet:

Now at 12 views. This thread has been active for less than a day. No one el se in the thread but me. What does that mean? It means that slow Eddy lied when he said no one reads my threads. slow Eddy has a long history of lying on Usenet. slow Eddy is smarter than a liar like Mark Wieber but he's stil l a well known liar.

Reply to
jon_banquer

G/Arc welder isn't available yet:

else in the thread but me. What does that mean? It means that slow Eddy lie d when he said no one reads my threads. slow Eddy has a long history of lyi ng on Usenet. slow Eddy is smarter than a liar like Mark Wieber but he's st ill a well known liar.

Now at 20 views. Thanks!

Reply to
jon_banquer

MIG/Arc welder isn't available yet:

e else in the thread but me. What does that mean? It means that slow Eddy l ied when he said no one reads my threads. slow Eddy has a long history of l ying on Usenet. slow Eddy is smarter than a liar like Mark Wieber but he's still a well known liar.

Now at 25 views and headed to 30.

Reply to
jon_banquer

Past 30 views headed to 40

Reply to
jon_banquer

Almost to 40 views.

Reply to
jon_banquer

ROFLMAO!!

I just had to see what you were saying to yourself, Jon, on the off chance that we'd need to get you some psychological intervention, on humanitarian grounds.

There were seven messages in this thread -- I have no idea what it's about, except that the subject line is probably correct -- and all of them, until this one, are of YOU talking to YOU!

So it appears that you've looked at your own thread multiple times now, eh? Why do you suppose that no one has bothered to comment? Could it be because no one wants to engage with the sound of one hand clapping?

It seems likely. Meantime, we have a new welding magazine coming out after the first of the year, edited by some authoritative voices, which you'll want to check out. You might learn what it is you're talking about.

Wouldn't that be refreshing for a change? Oh, BTW, I never said that no one reads the threads you start, even when all they are is a link to someone else's work for which you take credit. I said that *many* people don't read your *posts*.

You may see evidence of this over the next day or so, as people give me hell for responding to your post, thereby disturbing their peace by having to read what you write.

Ta-ta, Jon. Stay out of jail now, ya' hear?

Reply to
Ed Huntress

I did not know that Jon Banquer was in jail. What happened?

Ignoramus31447

Jon was booked for battery - domestic violence. Apparently his wife didn't press charges, so he probably didn't spend any real time in jail:

Here's a further rundown by one of Jon's old buddies, Tim Markoski. I never tried to check the facts, but FWIW:

Ed Huntress

But would the Chinese companies sell their best product to other countries (like the US) ??

(Or would they just sell us the 99 cents junk)

Reply to
mogulah

I don't think that sound is one hand...clapping. One hand, certainly, though...

David

Reply to
David R. Birch

Pretty disgusting, I would say.

Ignoramus31447

That's why I keep asking people why they talk to him (and so many other known kooks) in this forum. The quicker they plonk him and stop talking, the sooner we all get some rest.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

You're overlooking the sheer entertainment value of jumping into a seven-message thread in which all seven posts are made by the same clown. d8-)

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Oh, yeah. And Jon got into a schoolyard brawl at WESTEC one year. I've always been sorry that I missed that.

He appears to be bipolar -- everything and everybody are either wonderful or awful, for example -- but people with bipolar conditions don't necessarily become so obnoxious. They can be the life of the party, in fact. But not Jon.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Hmmm...That could be it.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Larry, almost every time jon posts something, you post something afterward. Now. Why is that? Are you instinctively reactionary? Why are you even in this group if it "has so many kooks" as you claim ??

And if you want some rest? Turn your computer off.

Reply to
mogulah

NO, that's not true. Larry never engages in a Jon-Boy thread unless and until someone else responds to Jon. Often, that's me, but then someone else has to respond to Jon or me, because Larry has me killfiled, too. d8-)

Hmm...that's an interesting question, but, in the sense you mean it, the answer is no.

He's quite right about the kooks, although sometimes, he's one of them. But you miss the real question, which is why JON is in this group. He frequently says that Usenet participants are all "losers," then he posts some troll bait here and proves his point...

Jon is here for one reason, which is the same reason he used to be active on blogs, until he was shut down, and the same reason he started his LinkedIn group: He has a personality disorder that requires constant validation.

If you're actually paying attention, you'll see that's the entire thrust of the threads he starts here. He posts a URL to someone else's work, with a click-bait subject line, and then keeps re-posting to himself with a count of how many people looked at the thread. That's Jon's validation -- his "proof," to himself, that he's significant.

As everyone except you, apparently, knows, Jon's modus operendi is to berate other people in order to pump up his own fragile, and morbid, self-esteem. Unless someone is complimenting him for something, he gets cranky. And if they disagree, even quite politely, he attacks, hammer and tongs.

You're just reinforcing his pathologies. The best thing that Jon can do, aside from getting a more effective psychological counselor, is to stick to the place where he has control. His LinkedIn group is a place where he controls the discussions, because he can delete anything he doesn't like. That's what he needs, because he's notorious all around Usenet, and any time he starts with his obnoxious, berating posts, he's attacked from several angles. That's not likely to change because he's left a trail like a bull elephant on a rampage.

Suggest that to Jon.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

You could have fooled me, because almost every time jon says something, it sure seems like - there Larry is.

I've never been a fan of killfiles, anyway. So I don't really care how they work.

Well, not you. That would have been directed to Larry. (And even then, THAT'S if he's even sober or not enough to carry on a discussion)

Yes. That was SOMEWHAT near my point.

Well. Since I'm not a fan of killfiles, then I wouldn't be curious as to why anyone would spend their time in a group. It should be self explanatory. If you have an interest or hobby in something, then participate.

For me, I just install stuff - most of which is metallic. It doesn't really go any further than that for me - at least in the forseeable future..

A lot of people troll here. I think iggy is the worst though. He says "hey, help me" and then fusses at you when you recommend something.

I'm roughly familiar with most of the posters here, though I frequent too many other places just to hang on to every word that goes on here. But I think I have an idea enough.

Ed, if you think about it. Many posters here do that. I still don't see where jon is one of the worst though. He does post helpful info. Now if you want a pat on the back, then I don't think that this is the place. No.

I'm also reinforcing posters here to post helpful information. Like jon does. Take for instance the Linked In website. I had almost forgotten about that until he'd mentioned it. Now I'm about to join it.

As for all the fuss and back-stabbing on this board. I just don't pay any special attention to it.

That's what many people here are trying to do with constant yacking and talk of killfiles. Am I wrong? Before long, all you'll have here is Gunner, Tom and Roger.

Now Ed. Is that what you really, REALLY want ?? I didn't think so.

Look Ed. I value most of the posters here when it comes to contracting, etc. Jon knows a lot about building and construction rules in several fields, too. Why focus on anything else?

That's just the thing. Only Larry is asking for the rest.

Reply to
mogulah