Printing decals with alps

I am looking for someone that can print in white. I have my own graphics but I need to print on clear water slide paper with a white underlay so they will show up on dark surfaces. Can you perform this task.

Reply to
Diecastfromthepast

I can't do what you ask, but you can get white decal paper -- I assume this is a non-starter for you?

You're also aware that you can make up signs using cut vinyl, yes?

Reply to
Tim Wescott

My suspiscion, from his handle, is it is quite fine lettering for scale die-cast models - extremely hard to cur vinyl that fine - and it would be too thick too.

Reply to
clare

============== This may help

F. George McDuffee

I think the dye-sub machines are the only ones to put out a white ink. Back when I was doing graphic design, I longed for one of those, specifically any >$1,000 Alps machine.

Diecast, try

and look for local printers who might use that tech.

Reply to
Larry Jaques