railing set-cold weather

I just got a call from a customer that needs a railing repaired because it broke off at the concrete, no big deal I've fixed and reinstalled many just like it. What's new about this one is I've never reset any when it's 0 outside and I'm not sure what to use. In the past I've always used por-rok type cement but I don't think it will work in this cold. Anybody have experience or suggestions? I offered to set up a temp railing and wait till warmer weather but if it can be done properly now I'd like to help him out.

Andy

Reply to
AndrewV

contact the company that sells the stuff and see what they say, bet they know more than anyone here does about it....

Reply to
jim

Fast cure structural epoxy.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

we did some sidewalk work in NYC and we had a anti freeze mix, do not know the name it was 20 years ago

Reply to
Asp3211968

Thanks for the replys I googled around for a bit last night and found Pro-poxy 400 suitable for use down to -15. spec's can be found @ -------------->

I'll have to ck around locally and see if anybody has some. If anybody has experience with this stuff I'd like to hear about it.

Andy

Reply to
AndrewV

What about melting some Sulfur ??