SETI

Is there any intelligent life out there?

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

USENET or Universe? Extraterrestrials take one peek at television programs (I Love Lucy, the debates, Biggest Loser, etc.) which were broadcast into space and they just fly right on past us.

I'm surprised we haven't discovered any of their warning buoys...

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Forget the programs, if the MSM is received by ETs, Earth is slated for destruction.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

In terms of scaring away intelligent visitors, everything the two of you mentioned would be trumped by redneck posts from you and Jagues and others of your phony conservative tribe. Speaking of Trump, you guys must be thrilled with your new orangish standard bearer. Yikes! Can the GOP think of anything dumber? Yes, Wieber for VP!

Reply to
dontgonearthewater

I set the Bill Nye thread to Ignore and somehow blocked everything else too, so the group seemed dead.

--jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

Nope.

I did post an instructional video to YouTube recently, but it's OT for this group.

Tim Wescott

Apparently I wasn't seeing any sign of activity here because messages were inadvertently sorted by subject instead of by posting time.

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

Interesting, as most of us have no bill, nye, science, or guy in our names. ;/

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Speaking of ET... Your home planet Zorkon is calling you home, please go.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Weak Wieberish response. But it shows you're still reading my posts! LOL So you know all about Wieber's "ranch" being busted down to a well encumbered mobile on a rented lot. How's it feel to have been lied to for so long? I bet you didn't know that the post cull government HQ was less valuable than a homeless guy's stolen shopping cart.

Reply to
whoyakidding

The minds of phony conservatives never inquire. Instead they fester and fantasize and falsify reality. You calling yourself a conservative is something like a welfare leech calling himself a taxpayer. Oh, wait, it's not something like, it's exactly like.

Reply to
whoyakidding

They drop trolls, not warning buoys... :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell