Spur Gear Differential

That really is cool, isn't it? Wonderful workmanship!

Harold

Reply to
Harold & Susan Vordos

They can be made more compact axially but in my case it was the ability to cut spur gears. I can do some very compromised approximations of bevel gears but not anything I'd want to trust for long.

Richard Coke

Reply to
Richard Coke

That was it. Thanks.

Richard Coke

Reply to
Richard Coke

I appreciate the compliments but I see all the flaws and believe me, there's more than one.

Richard Coke

Reply to
Richard Coke

Not to mention hypoid gears! Imagine doing that in your home shop....

Jim

jim rozen

And the kid doesn't have to sit sideways to pedal it! >;-} David

Reply to
David Courtney