Storm Boring Bar

I have a very old Storm MFG CO boring bar for boring engine blocks. It is a modle # NS No 732. I aquired it as is and it has been around a long time, rode hard and put away wet. It is missing a gear and several other places look like they should have parts that are not there. The motor runs and the leadscrew raises the boring head but the head won't turn. The missing gear is a helical cut gear that looks like it should have some pins in it to drive another gear to drive the rest of the geartrain. I need information .. operating manual/parts diagram but google only kicks out sporting goods. Anybody ever heard of one of these beasties? I think I can cut a new gear with a bit of fixturing but I need to know how to run it and what's missing before I put a lot of time into it. I really don't care if I ever bore an engine with it :) I just want to make it functional again. TIA Glenn

Reply to
Glenn

Try " Storm MFG -basketball " The minus basketball eliminates all the web sites that are about basketball.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster