Supertanium

I have some bolts that are marked "Supertanium" on the head. Does anyone know the specs on these? How do they compare with Grade 8 bolts?

Stu Fields snipped-for-privacy@iwvisp.com

Reply to
Stu & Kathy Fields

You really shouldn't be posting this on a public forum. They're off the hyperdrive cowlings on the X332 being developed at Groom Lake and are an alloy of tritanium and Naquitur. Phone the NID, say you're very sorry, sign all the bullshitty secrecy documents they chuck at you and hope not to spend the rest of your life 'vanished' in a very deep hole somewhere.

Dave Baker - Puma Race Engines

I'm not at all sure why women like men. We're argumentative, childish, unsociable and extremely unappealing naked. I'm quite grateful they do though.

Reply to
Dave Baker

Call these guys and ask them.

It seems they sell them.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Reply to
Machineman

On Sat, 08 May 2004 16:09:50 -0400, Mike Patterson shouted from the rooftop:

I don't like Brits in general and I really don't like Brits who think Americans should grab their ankles after being attacked by raghead camel jockeys.

Me too. See above.

See Baker's post 9-11 musings. Talk about puking.

-Carl the Barbarian "An honest man doesn't need a long memory"- Jesse Ventura

Reply to
Carl Byrns

Carl, comments like above only serve to fuel the global hatred for America.

Regards,

Robin

Reply to
Robin S.

PLONK!

Reply to
Eric R Snow

it is true non the less for many who hate America.

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there. - George Orwell

Reply to
Gunner

Wow, I'm half Brit. A pleasure to be half disliked. BTW, What's your lineage, Carl?

~Dave

Reply to
Dave

What's true? The rest of the world thinks you should do nothing? No, not really. But if that's what you mean, then I don't suppose you should even be discussing this issue with anyone other than those who agree with you. Whatever floats your boat.

Regards,

Robin

Reply to
Robin S.

Thanks Ernie. I sure don't know what NG that other stuff came from. But if they are comedians, I hope they keep their day job.

Reply to
Stu & Kathy Fields

I dont think it fair to say America is hated! What is hated is the fact that the American government at the moment seems to have more in common with nazi germany, and appears to think the deaths of millions of people, in service toward US economic interests is quite acceptable!

Reply to
Brain Damage

Slightly better than grade 8, about grade 9 HTH

Reply to
John

Oh BORING !!!! You know quite well they are of off world origin so why torment the OP ?

Dave Baker - Puma Race Engines

I'm not at all sure why women like men. We're argumentative, childish, unsociable and extremely unappealing naked. I'm quite grateful they do though.

Reply to
Dave Baker

That's right! I read it on the NET, so damnit, it has to be true!

Clint Eastwood

Gonna send me some more vulgar mail, pain brain?

Reply to
michael

Part donkey?

mj

Reply to
michael

On 09 May 2004 03:55:17 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comma (Dave Baker) shouted from the rooftop:

You have never been more wrong in your entire life. Thanks.

-Carl "An honest man doesn't need a long memory"- Jesse Ventura

Reply to
Carl Byrns

I'm going to hazard a SWAG. It appears that this term applies to cutting tools as well as fasteners.

The fasteners seem to be aimed primarily at the automotive industry. There are some for sale on eBay, now. It may be that they are German Imports and/or that they are made or distributed out of Fort Lauderdale, FL, since there is a website of that name registered to someone in that town. (Also, likely that it is a domain name squatter.)

Cutting tools seem to be limited to brake lathe tools, drills, and the like.

Personally, I suspect that these are grade eight or better fasteners marketed under a catchy name. I guess they could be Titanium fasteners, but since they are offered 20 for $7.00, I doubt it. However, I really can't tell.

Gene Kearns

Ernie: Thanks to you I did contact Karayvo and they sent me the results of an independent testing lab on Supertanium bolts....Wheee 222,200 psi ultimate strength!!! Thanks again for the assist.... Stu Fields

Reply to
Stu & Kathy Fields