Sweet ENCO free-shipping deal

No minimum purchase!

VIP7HV

through 7/31

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

A day late for me sigh. I just ordered two 8 inch lock down vises from Shars. At 145 pounds each they come with a healthy shipping charge even by UPS.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

ENCO had free shipping and 15% off a month or so ago where the free shipping included truck freight. I took that opportunity to buy a new

77# milling vise. Those "Interstate" Chinese vises are pretty decent these days, certainly sufficient for the level of work I do, and 1/5 the cost of a Kurt.
Reply to
Pete C.

I was looking at the Interstate vises too, but shipping made them come out more than the Shars. I have several screwless Shars vises and they are very good. Much better (and more accurately labeled) than the crap from JTS or Industry Recycles.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

That's why I jumped on the free truck freight shipping offer. The terminal is only 10 min away so I just picked it up there.

Reply to
Pete C.

Well, atleast I can console myself with the fact that I paid for them with proceeds from a job and have some cash left over to pay some other bills.

Reply to
Bob La Londe