Temporary What is it?

While Rob H is taking a sabbatical from his What is it? site, thought I would post a couple of my own rejected submissions. Did not initially plan to soliciting these from others. However if this is going to continue for more than a week I do need your rejects. Reply-To is valid. Please save your new 'good' stuff for Rob's return!

William Bagwell

Late uncle, driving a vehicle with a skull and bones in front of a graveyard. Somehow, it all fits together!

Reply to
pentapus