Thermal Arc 351

I asked this over on Sci.engr.joining.welding, but got nothing so thought I might try here....

Is anyone familiar with this model? There is one listed on an upcoming auction that I plan to attend.

They have it listed as a MIG power source w/ digital feeders. Trying to find background information, ThermalArc lists it as a multi-process. They have no other documentation. Is this a TIG source as well?

TIA

JW

Reply to
jw