Tip of the day -- air blow gun as garage sweeper

I used a 2' telescoping blow gun from HF to sweep my garage. It worked beautifully. It was able to spotlessly clean every corner and hard to access place. It was great fun.

Ignoramus10062

Yep, works great, but sure as hell raises a lot of dust. I've enjoyed having a built in vacuum system, which eliminates dust and does a wonderful job, including picking up rocks you'd swear were to heavy. Anyway, nice job. Be careful of flying debris when you're in the corners. Wear eye protection.

Harold

Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos

Yes, but I have been able to blow most of it right outside the garage.

I suspect that I could use this compressor and blowgun even for leaf blowing.

One interesting test would be to try to extract leaves stuck under various bushes. The compressor can supply this blowgun continuously.

Very impressive.

Thanks.

Ignoramus10062

Rule in my shop " Nothing gets swept or blown out the front door!" Reason being is that the cars will just track it back in or it will be tracked into the house by pedestrians. As the man heard through the transom window in the hotel " Suck damnit, blow is a misnomer." I'm with Harold in the vacuum is the proper tool for cleaning as the dust you raise by blowing it around will just settle back on the tools where you don't want it. lg no neat sig line

Reply to
larry g

Reply to
EdFielder