Turcite?

What do y'all think about Turcite ways on mills?

I have an opportunity, but all I've ever had were all-metal machines.

Now Turcite-B raises it's ugly, bronze-impregnated, teflon head.

LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

Good stuff when properly applied

Properly applied

Gunner

One could not be a successful Leftwinger without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of Leftwingers, a goodly number of Leftwingers are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid. Gunner Asch

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Dunno, Lloyd. A friend that rebuilds stuff swears by Turcite. He says be careful to re-size everything to original height.

I have an opportunity, but all I've ever had were all-metal machines.

Now Turcite-B raises it's ugly, bronze-impregnated, teflon head.

LLoyd

Reply to
Robert Swinney

Well, you don't want a manual oiler with this stuff. With oil it works fine. I have one VMC at work that was reworked with it that is going strong. Machines box ways damaged due to a bad oiler in a distribution block. We hired a guy with Popeye arms to fix it.

WEs

Reply to
Wes