Video for Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

Threaded View

   Bubba sets off 8500 bottle rockets at once.

<http://whitetrashrepairs.com/white-trash/rocket-launcher-video/#comments
--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

Re: Video for Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

(Michael's sig line repeated below - oh so perfect for this video!!)
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aidâ„¢ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

If these guys weren't so diseased, they could actually be dangerous.

Too bad they ran out of video before the fire dept. came to put out all the
neighbor's roofs!

Jon

Re: Video for Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

    Bubba tries to make his own fireworks

<http://whitetrashrepairs.com/white-trash/homemade-fireworks-is-never-a-good-thing/#comments

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

Re: Video for Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

That vid is best watched with a cold beer in your hand to set the mood.

Wes

Re: Video for Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

   I'll have to settle for Diet Mt. Dew.  I haven't had a beer since
'74.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

Re: Video for Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

   Thanks. :)

   Have you tried the knockoff from Save-a-Lot (Diet Mountain Holler) or
Walmart?  They are less than 75 cents a bottle around here.  They use a
different artificial sweetener, but after a while I prefer them.

   For those with a Winn-Dixie store, their version is a dollar for a 2
liter bottle.

   The diet root beer from Walmart isn't bad, either.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

Re: Video for Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

   I used to make floats with Mt Dew & Orange sherbet. :)

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

Re: Video for Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

   Don't make it in a clear glass around anyone with a weak stomach! :)

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

Re: Video for Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

I'm a fan of Meijer diet Grape, 1.25 for a 4 pack.

Wes
in their eyes."  Dick Anthony Heller

Re: Video for Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

   I have't seen a Meijer store in 24 years.  It looks like the closest
is 800 miles away. :)

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

Site Timeline