Video for Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

Bubba sets off 8500 bottle rockets at once.

<http://whitetrashrepairs.com/white-trash/rocket-launcher-video/#comments

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

(Michael's sig line repeated below - oh so perfect for this video!!) You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's Teflon coated.

If these guys weren't so diseased, they could actually be dangerous.

Too bad they ran out of video before the fire dept. came to put out all the neighbor's roofs!

Jon

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Bubba tries to make his own fireworks

<http://whitetrashrepairs.com/white-trash/homemade-fireworks-is-never-a-good-thing/#comments

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

That vid is best watched with a cold beer in your hand to set the mood.

Wes

Wes wrote:

I'll have to settle for Diet Mt. Dew. I haven't had a beer since '74.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

Gunner Asch wrote:

Thanks. :)

Have you tried the knockoff from Save-a-Lot (Diet Mountain Holler) or Walmart? They are less than 75 cents a bottle around here. They use a different artificial sweetener, but after a while I prefer them.

For those with a Winn-Dixie store, their version is a dollar for a 2 liter bottle.

The diet root beer from Walmart isn't bad, either.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

Gunner Asch wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I used to make floats with Mt Dew & Orange sherbet. :)

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

Gunner Asch wrote:

Don't make it in a clear glass around anyone with a weak stomach! :)

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

I'm a fan of Meijer diet Grape, 1.25 for a 4 pack.

Wes wrote:

I have't seen a Meijer store in 24 years. It looks like the closest is 800 miles away. :)

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

Related Threads