Walker Turner lathes

Anyone know where a Walker Turner lathe in working condition can be purchased?

Reply to
Ronald via CraftKB.com

They've been out of business about fifty years or so. If such an animal exists, it would be a case of tripping over it on your local used market or watching fleabay as usual.

I never heard of a WT metal lathe. I think most of their stuff was for woodworking.

Grant

Reply to
Grant Erwin